We have a caring and considerate staff who do their utmost to ensure fairness at all times. In return we expect the children to show courtesy and consideration to friends, peers and adults and to display pride in the school by always giving of their best. We rely on an atmosphere of co-operation and mutual respect.
- Encouraging pupils to see other people’s points of view.
- Moving calmly and quietly about the school.
- Speaking politely to everyone.
- Being quiet at the appropriate moments.
- Keeping the school clean and tidy.
- Being in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- Up holding the school’s code of behaviour even when outside of school.
We also have a dedicated Pastoral Team who work together to support families and children who can from time to time experience difficulties including behavioural problems, poor attendance, financial and domestic difficulties and parenting issues.