Friday 17th May
Key Stage 1 (Rec, Y1 and Y2): 3.45pm – 4.45pm Admission £3.00 (Pre-booking via Parentmail)
Key Stage 2 (Y3-Y6): 5.00pm – 6.00pm Admission £2.50 (Admission is payable on the door)
Our next school disco will take place on Friday 17th May. There will be games, music, lights and equipment and as always lots of fun and dancing!
RECEPTION AND KEY STAGE 1
- Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 29th April via Parentmail. The £3.00 charge will include a drink, sweets from the tuck shop and entry to the disco. No further tickets can be purchased after Friday 10th May therefore please ensure you purchase you tickets before then.
- NO TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR.
- On the day all children, even if they are not attending the disco, can come to school in non-uniform in preparation for the disco. Please note that children will be operating in class as normal therefore clothing may still be exposed to glue, paint etc. which the school cannot be liable for. Please take this into consideration when selecting your child’s clothing.
- Parents and carers will not be required to be with their children. We will operate it as we would an after school club and as a result simply ask you to collect your child from their usual dismissal point (class doors) at 4.45pm.
KEY STAGE 2
- Children pay on the door. The ticket price is £2.50.
- Please note this event is for Key Stage 2 St. Matthews’ pupils only. Younger school siblings, and siblings of pre-school age, cannot attend.
- On the day all children, even if they are not attending the disco, can come to school in non-uniform in preparation for the disco. Please note that children will still be operating in class as normal therefore clothing may still be exposed to glue, paint etc. which the school cannot be liable for.
- Children may bring up to £1 for drinks and sweets at the tuck shop. If they wish to buy glow rings and glasses, they will need £1 - £2 extra. Please don’t send them with £10 or £20 notes.
- We will sign children in as normal. We will be opening the doors (main door by the office) from 4.45pm, or as soon as all Reception and KS1 children have vacated the hall.
- Children to be collected from the main reception area at 6.00pm.
Thank you for your continued support.
The SMART Team