Monday 8th June 2020
We are now in the second week of the Summer 2 half term! This is the final week before we will start to welcome some children back to school. Here are a few little reminders:
- Even when some children start returning next week, the home learning content will still be available. The face to face lessons in school will use the home learning content for their lessons.
- The 'Phonics Actions' that we use for each sound are still available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy.
- Please continue to email us to say hello and to share something that you have done at home - our email is email@example.com
Take care and stay safe,
Miss Alderson & Miss Harrison
Below is the weekly overview which outlines the learning objectives (WALTs) that are going to covered in the tasks.
Here is a reminder of how our differentiation works:
- 1 chilli mild - the easiest version of the task.
- 2 chillies medium - the version that we'd expect most children to be able to access.
- 3 chillies spicy - a difficult version of the task for children that require a challenge.
- 4 chillies super spicy - the most difficult version of the task for the children that require a challenge, having securely understood previous tasks.
Please don't be afraid to hop between the different levels of challenge.